Getting to know: Anna Kear from Aster Homes
Wed 13th November 2013, 2:58 pm
Affordable housing group Aster Homes is attending Sitematch UK. Regional development director Anna Kear tells of a propensity to walk on the wild side and recalls memories of the Gymnastics World Championships.
1) If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go and why?
Japan – I love Japanese food.
2) What is your most memorable sporting moment?
Watching Olga Korbut in 1975 at the Gymnastics World Championships when I was eight with my great uncle who was general secretary of the British Amateur Gymnastics Association.
3) Which book or film has had the biggest influence on your life and why?
Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach – a great mindset for living life to the full.
4) Which famous person would you most like to go out for meal with and why?
Keith Floyd – he had lots of adventures and loved food and wine!
5) What are your three favourite songs and why?
Donna Summer – I Feel Love – for dancing.
Lou Reed – Walk on the Wild Side – for liberation.
Ernest Ranglin – Surfin' – for chilling and loving Jamaica.